Wellington, New Zealand
New Zealand’s north and south Islands are divided by the Cook Strait, overlooking the strait is Wellington, the world’s southernmost capital. Trendy Wellington is the capital of cool. It is if the fresh ocean winds bring in waves of creativity. It is country’s political, cultural and culinary capital.
Things to do-
- Visit the National museum called the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa
- Explore the natural beauty of Zealandia
- Wellington botanical Garden
- Visit the Weta Cave which is a special effect museum
- Wellington cable Car
- Cuba street of Wellington is known for its art work and is also a good place to shop
- Wellington Museum
- Space Place at Carter Observatory is a beautiful museum about space and also runs Planetarium shows.
- Wellington Zoo
- Explore the art works at city Gallery Wellington
- Courtenay Place is known for its Nightlife and an awesome place to shop.
- Climb the Mount Victoria and you can have amazing views of the city
- Wellington waterfront
- Frank Kitts Park is a recreation park with market area
- National War Memorial
Where to eat??
Some of the best places to eat in Wellington are-
- Logan Brown-Open since 1996, it serves some of the most mouthwatering dishes.
- Martin’s Bosley’s- They serve awesome seafood
- Ortega Fish Shack and Bar- another place where you can enjoy mouthwatering sea food.
- The Larder- try Caramelized tongue here.
- White House Restaurant
Wellington has legendary hospitality, clean air, and quality of life. Whichever page you turn in New Zealand’s distinct capital you will find that magic and adventure is just around the corner.